Friday, December 21, 2007

Loads Of Love


I have uses the Loads of Love stamp set for the Australian 2007 - 2008 catalogue. The truck has been stamped on whisper white and coloured in using and pumpkins using watercolour wonder crayons and a aqua painter. I then used crystal effect on the tyres and pumpkins and added the dazzling diamonds.
I have stamped the canvas background stamp with pumpkin pie ink on the pumpkin pie card just to cover the top part of the card. I have then layered the old olive card across the middle and stamped the pumpkins repeatedly across the bottom using pumpkin pie ink.
I adhered the truck image to ot quite navy card, wrapped the black grosgrain ribbon and tied it in place. I then stamped Happy harvest in black and clear embossed it and then added 2 silver brads for added effect.
I really enjoy using dazzling diamonds as it give such a great effect to a finished card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails