Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fresh flowers


Hope you are all having a good week?
I had a bit of a crazy day yesterday and did not sleep well the night before. I should have just got up and gone into the stamping room, except I layer there thinking of card designs. ..lol.
Anyway here is the card for today.
This is a stamp set from last years Sale-A-Bration it is called Delight in Life...it's just lovely. I stamped the flower on whisper white and yes ...I have coloured it in using the water colour wonder crayons ...just love them.............
The whisper white with the images are then layered on elegant eggplant and the base card is bordering on blue. The words "Happy Birthday" are form the stamp set Simple Sayings 2.
Cya tomorrow
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails