Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sassy Stems


Hope you are all having a great weekend.
I have been preparing to get my hubby ready for his week in the "Big smoke" is going to a town just 2 hours away to conduct is training before he starts his job here in town. I am sure I will miss him but it will give me more time to STAMP Yippee!!!!!
Here is the first in the series of cards I made using Sassy Stems form the AU catty. I first stamped the flowers in basic black on ballet blue card to create the background. The whole image was then stamped on whisper whit card with basic black and coloured in using my favorite! Water Colour wonder crayons from Stampin up! I have spritzed the the background with a chocolate chip marker. The Whisper white card was then layered on Ballet Blue and So Saffron.
Watch the space for more Sassy Stem Cards.
Catch you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails