Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Australia and New Zeland Stampin Up Convention 09

Hi there !
It has been an amazing weekend I have just returned from our annual Stamping Up! Conference and it was amazing. I have come back with my brain swimming with new and exciting ideas that I am looking forward to sharing with you all over the next few months.

At conference not only do we get the opportunity to learn new things and to catch up with old friends we also get free stuff!!!!!!! We all love free stuff. One of the things we receive is a convention bag this is the on we received this year. I think it's the best one yet. The colours are Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.

Liz also very kindly made me this lovely tag for my bag. The reason it is an angel wing is because our group of Demonstrators is called the Paper Angels. Cool name hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails