Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No 5 Star Card

It feels like this week is going on forever....it's only Tuesday and I thought it was Wednesday all day!!!!grrrr I wish it was Wednesday!!!

I wish the weeks away as I so look forward to the weekends and the time I can spend in my " craft room" without having to rush off to work.

Anyway here is today's card enjoy.........

Today's card is a more of a masculine Christmas card I always find it hard to find a nice card for my male family members but I think this one has a nice feel to it! (if I may say so my self)

Method:
The base card is Whisper White with Chocolate chip14cm x 9.5cm Chocolate Chips layer.
First you need to punch a circle in the Chocolate Chip card using the 1 1/4" circle punch. Adhere the chocolate Chip to the Whisper White base card and place the die cut in the center of the punched circle as shown. Remove the "sticky" from the Star die cut and place a few Stampin Dimensional's to the back. Adhere the scalloped edge and the green die cut on the left side.
Now you can place the star on the card.

Hope you can drop by tomorrow the real Wednesday lol...

Card Stock: Whisper White and Chocolate Chip
Elements: I Wish Simply Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails