Thursday, November 26, 2009

Shooting Star Card No7

Ok ! So we are nearly coming to the end of the I Wish Simply Scrappin' card posts and after today I will be posting the treat bag and gift holder

Method:
The base card today is Chocolate Chip the next layer is Real Red 14cm x 9.5cm layered that on 13.5cm x 9cm I Wish D/S paper from the I Wish kit. Adhere this to the Real Red NOW before you adhere to the Chocolate Chip wined some silver cord or thread anchor it down at the back of the Real Red with some snail now adhere it to the Chocolate Chip.

Punch out 2 x squares in Real Red and 2 x small square Old Olive adhere the small Old Olive to the larger Real Red and now you can add the small square snow flake die-cuts to the center. Adhere the squares to the card as shown. Remove a few stars from the die-cut and adhere to the card.

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive
Elements: I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails