Sunday, January 13, 2008

Little Notes

Hope you are having a great weekend.
It has cooled down a bit today after being around 37 degrees yesterday sooo..... hot. We had a bit of rain not much but it has helped to keep the temperature down a bit today. Mark and spent the morning in the garden it was lovely, nothing like having you hands in the dirt....
I have been pondering for a while if I should buy this stamp set but I could not help myself and just had to have it...so glad I did it arrived in the mail on Moday.
I first inked up the roller in pretty in pink and rolled it onto pretty in pink card. The dragon fly was stamped using Stazon and coloured in with my water colour wonder crayons....I think I am addicted to them..lol. I mounted the image onto sage shadow and use my paper piercer down the side. The flower is not Stampin Up! but creates just the finish I was looking for. The words where stamped in black and mounted onto sage shadow with dimensionals. The background was created using my white gel pen and black stampin maker.
My hubby is off tomorrow for more training so guess what ???
Let the stamping frenzy begin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails