Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wonderful Flowers

Seeing I had the colours out to make a box I thought I might as well make a card (not quite matching). This is a stamp set is called Mostly Flowers I thing it might be retired in the US but is still available in the AU catty. I have used this stamp set so much I thinks I have almost worn it out.
The base card rose red is stamped with the canvas background using rose red ink. I then stamped the flowers on whisper white with rose red ink 3 times and mounted them on taken with teal.
The 3 images where then placed onto certainly celery and then again onto taken with teal. I have stamped the word wonderful in rose red and mounted it onto certainly celery finishing off with matching ribbon.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails