Monday, February 4, 2008

Just Chocolate


Hay there...wondering where I have been???? Just so busy getting back into the routine of work again. Jut not enough hours in the day!!! I guess most of us feel the same.


I really like the effect of just using one colour, especially chocolate chip. The base card is chocolate chip. I then cut very vanilla just smaller than the card front so it would leave a border of chocolate chip about 1mm all the way round.
I stamped the flower from Friendship bloom stamp set in chocolate chip.
I then punched a square out of a vary vanilla card using my large square punch and then trimmed around it.
I stamped the flourish from Friendship Blooms tied the chocolate ribbon and adhered it to a larger square of chocolate chip.
I then mounted it onto the very vanilla with dimensionals.
Finished it off with the words stamped in chocolate chip and again mounted it using dimensionals from Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails