Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thank You Very Much

Hi again!
Since I have been away from my blog for so long I have decided to have a double post today. I have now caught up with all the house work and odd jobs and have had a bit of time for stamping.
My friend Liz came around this afternoon and had a bit of fun stamping and since she has been away on holidays we had a lot off catching up to do.

So this is what I have been up to. Lately I have been trying to experiment with a few different designs and this is one of them.

This cards is made using Barely Banana as the base card, basic black and cameo coral, quite a nice combination I think. The stamp is from the Summer Mini Catalogue and is called French Flair.
If you would like the instructions for this card please let me know and I will post them.
Enjoy you day.
Happy stamping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails