Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stamp And Resist


Hay there!

Here is a cute idea a cute carry bag for sweets or chocolate.
The Bag is made using Kraft paper measuring cm x cm.

Scoring at 12.5cm, 15cm and 27cm this when folded will make the outer bag.
I then stamped the Flower from the All Natural stamp set randomly over whisper white using Versa Mark and embossed the flowers with white embossing powder. Using my sponge dabbers a sponge blush blossom and close to coco inks to completely cover the card. I then took a soft tissue and rubbed over the flowers to make them "pop" I then swiped my close to coco ink pad over the flowers to create more depth. You might have to click on the image to get a closer look. I cut the stamped image down to 7cm x 11cm and mounted it onto chocolate chip. The flap was covered using left over when I cut the card down to fit the front of the bag.


The chocolate chip ribbon is placed behind the image I then cut a slit in the top of the bag and puled the ribbon threw to then tie bow on the top. The bag is kept closed with a small piece of velcro.

Take care
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails